Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Anniversary!

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary! It's one of many more to come, but I doubt that we will celebrate it in any special way. I wanted to go camping or something but we are both working so it makes it a little difficult to get away. I don't even think we got each other anything. I am happy though to be married for 3 years and I am so excited for all the rest of our life together!
Maybe we will go out to eat, I would love to go t BJ's. That place is GOOD! We went there the other day for lunch and it was super yummy. Not to expensive either. The Euro-Cup 2008 Soccer Tournament has started this past Saturday so as all of Europe is partying away so is my family. We all were able to watch the first match where Holland took on the World Champions Italy and took victory with 3-0. It has been 30 years since we beat them, and here we are!! Friday is the next match, I can only imagine the excitement and happenings in Holland! We were all dressed in Orange( Holland's Royal Color!) and ready for the match.. it was great! --- I am off to walk our dogs and then to school and work!

No comments: